Objectives of the Kuwaiti Friendship Society Humanitarian:
- Provide social and physical care to the needy of any nationality, especially patients with material difficulties.
- Provide help to their families.
- Providing help to needy families.
- To carry out various relief and coöperation activities with other civil society associations and institutions.
- Honoring the old residents of Kuwait who have exceeded their stay continuously for half a century, and to give them material and moral gifts.
- Honouring residents who are committed to various laws.
- Work to combine bonds of friendship and love with residents through participation in their national holidays.